Nov 5, 2009

Last Birthday as Single Lady

No comments:
 
Hays...finally an official time off!

I filed for a two-day vacation leave ages ago for today and tomorrow. A guilt free personal time off since I had no pending task and was able to endorse to my co-alipins my assignments.

I so love the weather outside - medyo makulimlim lang pero hindi bumubuhos ang ulan. So the whole day I just sat in front of my laptop mapping out details for the wedding:
  • Instruction for the Restaurant
  • Wedding Bulletin vis-a-vis Coordinator / Emcee / Performers / Photographer tasks
Sa sobrang relax ko, out of the blue I was able to make Welcome Photo for the door, Crew IDs and have them laminated in no time. Umandar na naman ang ka-sasa-an ako.

Groomy and I went out for dinner at CEDZ for my birthday plus to finalize our reservation. Approved naman lahat ng ideas ko walang binago kaya I'm so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff