Nov 6, 2009

Career ang Pagiging Bride

No comments:
 
TODAY IS OUR LAST MONTHSARY AS BF/GF: 143rd.

As Groomy's Bday gift to me, he took a leave from work for 2 days so he could help me out with the wedding prep. So we met up with BFF at the bus station early morning. Our objective is to go to Divisoria for my gown measurement. I brought along BFF since she is keen to details. It's her call in terms of lace, bead work and the gown specifics. I just have the look that I would like to have that I feel I would be able to carry confidently. 

Actually my outfit is not even a gown. Its a plain tube, tea-length dress so I could wear it some other occasions. We agreed that the Chinese Collar bolero will be the highlight of the outfit and the Gosingan Stylistas will just work their magic with accessories and va-va-voom: I'll look F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S without hurting our savings.

I was more excited to look for the gowns of my nieces! Sobrang cute yung mga outfits sa Tabora building pero sometimes sobrang OA na yung designs. Anyways, if you want a lot of options it's the place to be especially if you do not want to splurge just like us. Our next route was 168 Mall for some personal stuff that I need to use on that day. Dun na rin kami bumili ng scented candle for the Lighting of the Unity Candle. 

Pagkauwi naman ng bahay pahinga lang ng konti since I already called for a meeting for some of my girlfriends from the church to help me out on the day itself. Just like fairy God mothers, they flocked my apartment and were more than willing to discuss my 5-page instructions for the wedding day. They made it sound as if bukas na yung kasal ko kaya natuwa naman talaga ko. 

They kicked me out of my own place kse magpaplan pa daw sila ng bridal shower. I was so tired to even disagree kaya sumunod na lang ako sa kanila and just went to the laundry area para mabawasan naman yung labahan ko. Hahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff