Apr 7, 2009

Swap and Trading

No comments:
 
SO and I hit the road yesterday aftie despite the scortching heat.
It's been about a month already that we've been whining about how unsatisfied we are with our Samsung phones (him: U700 and me:G600)
I have no money at all to buy a new unit nor have any idea what I wanted in exchange for my existing one. After a couple of cellphone stands, I decided to take the deal of the first.
Lo, and Behold from SAMSUNG G600...


I am not an owner of

an iPhone clone --- sciPhone, i just need to remind myself to give it extra care since it is made in China so it would for a while.
P.S. Direct trade. No cash added to my trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff