Mar 9, 2008

No comments:
 
"Bakit di ka kaya bumalik sa writing or learn a new (foreign) language? Tutal don ka naman magaling", a close friend said to me one afternoon while we we're talking about our identity crisis now that we are both 26 years old. Of course, that analysis was base on my former self -- my highschool, idealistic self. After hearing her say that I wanted to react: I couldn't even write a decent post on my blog! Sheeesh...Sigh! But it is so true, before Jason, my first love really is written words. I get a high whenever I read words intelligently put together. So maybe I'll take her advice. I hope I could take her advice...soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff