May 25, 2014

BRGR - The Burger Project in Jupiter Makati

No comments:
 
I first read about The Burger Project a couple of years ago thru my fave celebrity blogger, Patty and it is owned by her BFF Alessa. Kaya lang their branches are out of the way so I have yet to try it until...

My boss tried it out with his family and swear by it. So when all members of our team reported to the Makati office, we went out to their branch in Jupiter St. Bel-Air Makati to have lunch. But I saved half of mine to bring home to hubby and as expected he liked it as well so I week later, hubby and I tried it out together.

 

The concept of this burger joint is that it allows the customer to create their own burger. You are a given a checklist of the available ingredients and you get to choose what goes into your burger from top to bottom and you get to name your creation. I think this will work out well with Sheldon Cooper of the Big Bang Theory.


 
It was already a bid tad late so naturally we are already hungry that when we were given the list, hubby and I tick off our choices separately without talking to each other about our choices. He named his burger as HBB: High Blood Burger while I named mine as Destressing Burger. But when our orders came we were surprised that we crossed out the same ingredients except for the type of bun -- Beef pattie, bacon, lettuce, pineapple with special BRGR sauce.


 
The mozarella sticks are also a nice appetizer. I also ordered the Choco Milkshake served chill in a huge glass. It is a go-to place when your craving for some comfort food or starving to death because of the generous servings.



38 Jupiter St. corner Planet St., Makati
Metro Manila, Philippines

Operating Hours
Monday to Sunday - 11:00 AM to 12:00 MN

Oh, one thing more...the security guard provides superb service, assisting the patrons when parking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff