Jun 22, 2014

Keep Calm and Watch Movies

No comments:
 
In IG, I already shared that just recently I have redeemed our accumulated Globe points to watch a movie for 2 ... in 3D! Yeap, folks Hubby and I got treated to a free movie screening of Captain America in Alabang Town Center last March just because we have our Globe Rewards points.
 
 
 
Well with vast line up of coming soon movies this year then this is something you want to download into your smartphones -- The GMovies App! Available in Google Play or App Store for FREE, it is the ultimate pocket app for Globe loyals and movie goers just me-self.
 
 
 
 
I don't exactly remember if it was the first movie I saw in the movie theather but it was definitely the first movie I could remember that I saw back in the 80s.
 
Staring Maricel Soriano and Aiza Seguerra, a comedy family movie entitled Super Inday and the Golden Bibe. Di pa ko masyadong nakakapag English nun kaya bentang-benta sa akin ang mga kembot ni Maria and of course ang duck walk ni Aiza.
 
 
 
In my pre-teens, Tatay accompanied me to watch Casper in Harrison Plaza. Come to think of it, it was a perfect father-daughter movie date featuring Bill Pullman and Christina Ricci.
 
Truthfully, I held my breath at the end of the movie when Casper started descending from the stairs in his human form played by Devon Sawa. I just died there at the theater!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Lastly, this one nailed it and made me into a movie lover -- a combination of action and a love story with a thrilling plot line starring Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock. Speed! It wasn't just a hit but it also started a trend in Hollywood and made the actors as the stars that they are now today.
 
 
 
Here ye! Here ye!!! Get free movie tickets for you and a friend. Just make a comment in this post below by answering the question
"What made you fall in love with watching movies?"
 
Yes, it is that easy courtesy of Globe. If they pick this post, they will also pick one of the commenters. Just make sure to leave some contact details as well.
 
 
Fully enjoy the GMovies experience by following our social pages:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff