Mar 9, 2012

Little Perks

No comments:
 
'Enjoy and smell the flowers'

Yes, I thank the Lord about all the things in my life even the little details. Here's a round up of some of the little perks I was able to enjoy, note: doesn't even come close to the thank you list I have.

Weekly free lunch from my IT Consulting firm, 'Good work' email from my new boss, dinner with hubby at Old Vine in Piazza McKinley Hill, the new Selecta Magnum Choco Truffle Ice cream, free cupcake from my neighbor-sissy Czha, my new Impresso Red delivered by Suelas, dinner at Friday's and of course make-up class for Chapter 6 of my Training for Victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff