Dec 4, 2006

My Moto Life

No comments:
 
Wala naman akong kabalak-balak bumili ng cellphone but an opportunity came knocking at my door... Last November 25 I asked Jase to meet up with the seller of the cellphone. I learned about the seller through ebay and just like any transaction it was a risk I had to take. But di pa naman ako nagogoyo since I started buying things online -- spy digicam, 5.0 MP digicam, 128 SD Card and now my biggest transaction: a MOTOROLA RAZR V3X! I didn't expect that this phone is feature-riched. I've been a Moto user for almost a couple of years with my the C651 model pero hindi ako ganoon kasatisfied sa software but all that changed with the V3X. Lahat na yata ng reklamo ko sa una kong moto phone ay nasolve na!

Presenting to you my moto life...

HRD-MIS Batch 2006 (Nov 27) Secret practice namin during lunch break para sa presentation.

Arigatou minato sugoshita jikan, Arigatou itsumo sasaete kurete, Arigatou itsuka hanaretemo, Arigatou zutto egao deyou...




888 Fishing Village Nov 28 Welcome Party to new MIS Staff, Blowout for the Promoted Staff (Programmers: Maybel, Ariel R, Ariel B, Alris, Mark & Senior Programmer: Sasa), Farewell Party for the Japanese Staff (Ii, Kawahara, Sato, Yamaguchi). All in one di ba?

Dec 2, advance 9 years Anniversary Celebration namin ni Jase at Leslie's Garden in Bacao kso di masarap ang food.




Dec 3, lunch date with Tatay at Kainan sa Balsahan in Bacoor. Parang nasa Thailand, just check out his shirt. Hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff