May 4, 2007

BZ

No comments:
 
It's my 3rd week at work and the best thing about it was I already received my first pay check + my signing bonus last friday pa! It was very timing since we used it to pay our one month advance and one month deposit to the new house we're renting. So I was busy over the weekend sa aming paglilipat. Good thing was we had a lot of help. So thank you very much to -- Yaya Nids, Alma, Angge, Ogie, Tito Boboy, Ka Danny and my forever so dependable handyman boyfriend, Jase.

So by May 1 we were almost done unpacking and I was able to squeeze in some time to watch Spiderman 3 at SM Bacoor. The movie was nice but I like Spiderman 2 better. Anywayz, we headed home early since I were expecting visitors si Ninang Nene and cousin Kim to check out the house. And of course my super sungit pamangkin, Elise slept over and had a blast since Dad and I made sure to make her, her own little space to play around so she would visit us often.

Yesterday, I was chatting with my former officemate online and they were convincing me to join the THEIR company outing tomorrow at 8 Waves in Bulacan. Since they said they weren't able to reserve the whole resort, it will still be open to the public. Plus the bus that they were assigned to has still a lot of seats available. Yeap it was a very vicious plan. Hahaha! I almost gave in since of course I wanna hang out with them but having my schedule...baka di na kayanin ng powers ko and magkasakit na ko so I had to turn them down. And made plans na lang to see them next week.

BUT HEY YOU GUYS THANK YOU FOR INVITING ME.


And tonight... Jase and I are going to watch Bamboo and Sugarfree at the Island Cove Resort. So ROCK ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff