Jan 14, 2014

Instagram Seller: Le Chic Shoppe

No comments:
 
DISCLAIMER: I am not in any way connected to this online seller and my post is solely base on my experience in transacting with them. Thus, I am not guaranteeing customer satisfaction in case you decide to avail their services. Happy shopping!

Hello, online shoppers!!!

So last week, another Instagram (IG) Seller caught my fancy selling cute laid back tops such as T-shirts, sweaters and likes. It looks like one of those University or Jersey Shirts and this particular color and design I really liked: 'Y' for Yap.


Paid through BPI deposit on a Thu then got my order on Tue morning. Find Le Chic Shoppe in IG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff